- Home Sale Contingency Considerations
- Post Closing Considerations
- Steps to Your Front Door
- Short Sale Issues for Purchasers
- Simple Illinois Condominium Turnovers
- Residential Checklist for Buyers
- Quick Residential Closing Road Map
- Illinois Title Options
- Residential Checklist for Sellers
- Home Buying Steps Video
- Cook County Treasurer: Tax bill totals and Exemptions – Click Here
- Cook County Assessor: Certificates of Error and Appeals, Freezes, Long Time Owner Exemption – Click Here
- Cook County Clerk of Court: Past and Pending Cases – Click Here
- Illinois Secretary of State: Find Out Corp. Status and Ownership – Click Here
- Cook County Recorder of Deeds: Check the status of the property (mortgages, liens, ownership, lis pendens, and foreclosure, etc.) with the PIN # or Owner’s Name – Click Here
- Cook County Property Tax Portal – Click Here
- City of Chicago Building Violations – Click Here
- City of Chicago Zoning – Click Here
- ARDC: Look up the Lawyer and find their status – Click Here
- Community Investment Corporation – Click Here – Useful resource for first-time landlords and financing
- On-line rental lease preparation and rent collection site- Rentulations
How can we accomplish this? Real estate contracts require the hands of an experienced attorney that can help ensure that...
I recently returned to private law practice after spending two and a half years working for a Chicago alderman as her...
Residential real estate closings can be frustrating when you take your eye off all the steps required. Closings are...