Greg A. Braun | Shareholder | Attorney
Gregory Braun’s practice focuses on residential and commercial real estate and real estate-related transactions.
Greg’s primary emphasis is on residential closings, short sales, REOs, and new real estate developments. Greg also spends a great deal of time on lease negotiating and drafting, representing both landlords and tenants. He also deals with other commercial real estate transactions, including sales and acquisitions, property development and financing matters.
Greg’s practice also concentrates on investor’s needs, including 1031 exchanges, self-directed IRAs, construction, insurance, financing (including FHA and traditional sources) and corporate formations, and commercial leasing.
- Indiana University School of Law, JD 1991
- Indiana University, BS in Business Management 1988
- The Artistic Home (Community Theater) – Board Member – 2011 to present
- Organization for Autism Research – Ambassador – Marathons 2009 to present
- Wilmette Housing Commissioner – 2007 to 2013
Chicago Bar Association
- Residential Real Estate Closings
- Short Sale Basic
- FHA Loans and Project Approvals
- 2010 HUD Changes and Regulations
Eliminating Loopholes to Keep the Contract Together
How can we accomplish this? Real estate contracts require the hands of an experienced attorney that can help ensure that...
Zoning Stakeholders in Chicago
I recently returned to private law practice after spending two and a half years working for a Chicago alderman as her Director...
Residential Closing Checklist for Sellers by Greg Braun
Residential real estate closings can be frustrating when you take your eye off all the steps required. Closings are...